Latest updates on Coronavirus
- For the latest announcements, number of cases, information on employment and financial support
- For the latest information from Wandsworth council
- For the latest medical advice, including symptoms and self-isolation guidelines
- *Information for pregnant women*
- 24-hour National Domestic Violence Helpline 0808 2000 247 (free)
- Victim Support Wandsworth 020 7801 1777
- Men’s Advice Line – 0808 801 327 – helpline for male victims of domestic abuse
- Refuge: Covid-19 safety tips for survivors
- Womens Aid: Safety advice and support
- Support for men and for perpetrators of abuse
- In an emergency, call 999
Mental health support
24/7 Mental Health Support Line (South West London) – 0800 028 8000
If you need mental health support in a crisis you can call the 24/7 Mental Health Support Line on 0800 028 8000. The Mental Health Support Line offers emotional support and advice to people who are affected by urgent mental health issues, at any time of the day or night.
It is open to everyone: both children and adults of all ages, and to people who haven’t previously accessed mental health services.
Please only attend A&E if you have an emergency with your physical health. The Mental Health Support Line can help and direct you to the right service for your mental health.
- For guidance on mental health and wellbeing
- The charity, Mind has information to help you cope and look after your wellbeing
- For information about anxiety, what it is and how to cope with it
- Useful numbers
Advice for parents
- Baby and toddler play ideas
- Tips to keep the kids entertained during lockdown
- Food and families – recipes, tips and activities
- Advice for families during lockdown
- How to talk to children about illness
- Talking to your child about Coronavirus
- How to support your children’s mental health and wellbeing
- Understanding screen addiction and responsible digital use
Finances and Housing
- Information on benefits/Universal Credit
- Financial support resources
- Free and independent legal advice on social welfare issues including housing, debt, immigration and employment.
- Emergency phone data top up fund
- Housing advice
- Wandsworth Discretionary Support Grants for food, fuel, furniture and housing payments
- Support for people seeking asylum and refugees at risk due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
How to help
Covid Mutual Aid UK is a group of volunteers supporting local community groups. It connects volunteers and those in need. Find your local group