We are looking for a confident and flexible Volunteer Development Officer to join our team and play a vital role in volunteer engagement and retention with a particular emphasis on promoting diversity and inclusion. As well as supporting the organisation with the recruitment of volunteers for the prep course.
Main responsibilities include:
- Relevant experience of volunteer engagement, recruitment and/or management.
- Understanding of the voluntary sector and good practice surrounding volunteer involvement.
- Knowledge of and commitment to equal opportunities and inclusion.
- Demonstrable experience of building positive relationships with diverse individuals and organisations.
- Ability to work in a flexible and collaborative way as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation and IT skills.
- Experience using online tools e.g. Google Suite, Mailchimp, SurveyMonkey, Canva and WordPress.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with a wide variety of people.
For more information and details on how to apply click here.