Home-Start Wandsworth – Business Support Administrator
24 hours per week, with the capacity to work additional hours (Ideally worked over 4-5 days. Arrangement of hours negotiable)
Salary: £24,000 (including London weighting), pro rata.
Location: Currently home based due to the coronavirus situation, but with the expectation that the role will be at least partly office based (SW11) in due course.
This exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of Home-Start Wandsworth.
Home-Start Wandsworth is a fantastic registered charity that supports families with at least one child under the age of five. We provide practical and emotional support for families in their homes through our network of trained volunteers.
Our vision is of a society where all children have the support they need from their parents for a positive, nurturing start in life and families have resilience and hope for the future.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To ensure the efficient administration of the Home-Start Wandsworth office and to provide administrative support to the employees of the organisation, and the Board of Trustees as appropriate and agreed.
Are you driven and enthusiastic? Are you empathetic? Do you have the ability to multitask and prioritise tasks? Do you have a strong affinity with the purpose and goals of Home-Start Wandsworth? If so, we would love to hear from you if:
- Relevant experience of administrative work and information management
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Ability to work in a flexible and collaborative way as part of a team
- Excellent organisation and IT skills
- Experience using databases and Excel to store, analyse and report information
- Experience using online tools e.g. Google Suite, Mailchimp, SurveyMonkey, Canva and WordPress
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with a wide variety of people
- Effective communication skills: written, verbal and telephone
- Commitment to apply policies and procedures on safeguarding, equal opportunities, confidentiality and data protection
You will have knowledge of and commitment to equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice and knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to children and families.
To apply please submit the application form and monitoring form below to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is: Sunday 18th April 2021
Home-Start Wandsworth is committed to equality of opportunity and works to ‘Safer Recruitment’ practices as an important part of safeguarding and protecting children and vulnerable adults.