This exciting opportunity has arisen for the managerial lead of Home-Start Wandsworth. The position is responsible for managing a team of 8 excellent staff and more than 70 volunteers who want to make a difference in line with our mission statement and values; managing projects and bid applications; and collaborating with the supportive Trustee Board on the development and implementation of our organisational and fundraising strategies.
Are you driven and enthusiastic? Are you empathetic? Do you have the ability to engage with people and develop relationships at all levels? Do you have a strong affinity with the purpose and goals of Home-Start Wandsworth? If so, we would love to hear from you if:
– you have experience of leading and motivating a team,
– you are experienced at managing and delivering projects, ensuring that targets are met
– you have excellent organisational skills
– you are able to prepare, present and analyse statistical information.
– you are confident submitting funding applications and managing budgets.
– you are ideally familiar with the charity/ voluntary sector
You will have knowledge of and commitment to equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice and knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to children and families.
For more information and details on how to apply click here.