Thank you to everyone who took part in the Captain Tom 100, whether they took on their own 100 challenge or donated to Home-Start Wandsworth, raising just over £1,000. We loved hearing about all the different challenges, from running 100 x 100m, doing 100 star jumps to licking a lemon 100 times.
A special thank you to:
– The pupils of Belleville primary school
– Mabel for baking 100 delicious cupcakes
– Finn & Archie for swimming 100 meters each
– Wimbledon Golf Club Captains, Stuart and Caroline for each taking 100 putts
– Home-Start Wandsworth Trustees for their own unique challenges
It’s not too late to donate. Together let’s make sure that tomorrow will be a good day for more families.